Samstag, 17. August 2013

2012/08/17: Through the desert

The first time in my life that I was in a desert (in southern Texas), it was raining. The second time, with Dirk in Mongolia, it was raining. The third time, with Svenja in the Sahara, was quite perfect (besides the fact that I dind’t get a Kaiserschmarrn, although the guidebook had promised it). Now my fourth visit in a desert, on the way to Las Vegas, and we got stuck in a traffic jam since almost two hours. I don’t have a good hand with deserts… The bus driver shares all the information he has (“I could also tell you everything which is written on that truck in front of us”) and offers driving lessons, but he can’t change the situation, as there’s no bypass within the next 100 miles. Of course not, we’re in the desert.


Haha, searching pictures for this post, it started to rain! The fourth time in my life I’m travelling through a desert, and it is the third time that it is raining. Unbelievable. It’s a fantastic smell. Lightning and thunder all the time; rainbow; sandstorm. It’s so amazing! I’ll never forget his trip. Las Vegas can’t be better than the trip there. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen